Dear visitor: We are still up and running, but we are processing orders at reduced speed.
The Bino Caddy M19 is an adjustable pouch with a harness for carrying your binoculars on your chest.
It lets you carry your binoculars securely, comfortably and ready for action when you need them.
Binoculars are an essential piece of kit when hunting. But, they can work against you if they're not secure or if they slow you down when you need to get your rifle into action.
We built this caddy/harness to help you avoid that. So you can focus on hunting and shooting.
Read more below
Your binoculars snug to your body.
Supports one-hand operation.
Keeps your binoculars free of water and dirt.
You can mount pouches on the harness.
"...The speed and ease of un-holstering them with the magnetic catch made it a convenience and pleasure to use.
And obviously when you're crawling, the binos are well protected and not swinging around yet close to hand. Thoroughly recommended..."
Binoculars shouldn’t get in the way of of stalking and shooting. As hunters we know how frustrating that can be. We built the Bino Caddy M19 to give you the right tool for the job. So you can stay in control and focus on hunting.
Key features include
• Adjustable caddy with elasticated sides
• Adjustable and detachable cover
• Magnetic buckle for one-hand operation
• Adjustable and detachable harness
• Security straps to attach binoculars to harness
• Accessory pouches can be attached to harness
NB: This is a picture of a pre-production prototype with detached cover, taken while testing. Please see main product images for correct details.
1. Buy the caddy - check the "fit" section below to see if your binoculars fit in the caddy.
2. Receive the parcel - we service customers in the UK, EU, USA, Canada, Australian & New Zealand.
3. Hunt efficiently - enjoy having your binoculars under control so you can focus on hunting.
Durability + Usability
The bino caddy consists of four parts: 1) the caddy, 2) the detachable cover, 3) the detachable closure buckle and 4) the detachable harness. This way you can set up the bino caddy/harness to suit your needs and your binoculars.
We've used high-quality materials so you get a product that does the job well and lasts you a long time.
• 560 dtex (ca 500 deniers) Cordura Classic canvas (Nylon 6.6)
• Nato green with heather effect
• PFC free water-repellancy
• All panels reinforced with 1 mm HDPE sheets
• Fidlock magnetic buckle
• 38 mm / 1 1/2" mil-spec nylon webbing harness
• 10 mm / 3/8" mil-spec nylon security straps
• Heavy duty thread
• Made in the UK
30 days full refund - To make sure you're happy with your purchase.
We pay for 1st return - To give you peace of mind when buying RedKettle gear.
Fair shipping rates - Because we're not here to make money on shipping.
We designed the caddy to work with binoculars that are roughly within the following dimensions:
• Height: 145 mm to 180 mm / 5 6/8" to 7 1/8"
• Width: 120 mm to 135 mm / 4 6/8” to 5 3/8”
• Depth: 50 mm to 80 mm / 2” to 3 1/8”
Binoculars that should match these dimensions include Zeiss RF 8x42 / 10x42, Swarovski RF, SIG Kilo 3000, Vortex Razor HD, Steiner Ranger Ext 10x42, Kahles Helia 8/10x42, Kahles Helia 8/10x42 RF, Leica Geovid 8/10x 42. The images shows front view with Zeiss RF 10x45 and side view with SIG Kilo 3000.
Please click here to contact us if you have any questions relating to a particular make and model of binoculars.