This is a hearty dish that requires very little preparation. Being tasty and easy makes it an excellent mid-week winter meal.
Serves 4 persons
1. Heat oven to 200 C (180C fan). Wash potatoes and carrots and cut the tops and tips of the carrots. Cut the potatoes and the carrots in pieces of about 2-3 cm.
Add potatoes and carrots to a pot with water, bring to boil. Let them boil. For 2 minutes and then take them off the heat, but leave them in the water.
2. Peel the onions cut them in half and slice them. Separate the garlic cloves, cut the ends off and peel them.
3. Heat balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey (or syrup) in a small pot till just before boiling point.
4. Coat the bottom of a roasting tray lightly with olive oil. Add the venison sausages and all the vegetables. Pour over the glaze and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Put the tray in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are golden brown.
6. Drizzle with olive oil or mix with butter and serve with mustard
We are pleased to announce that our new Hunting Hardshell Jacket M19 is available in the shop. It's a waterproof and breathable jacket in a 3-layer bonded hardshell fabric, built to withstand hard rain and wind, and light enough to pack away.
We recently launched the holster for the Spartan Javelin bipod (also compatible with the Blaser Carbon Bipod). Check this post out to learn how you can wear/attach it and to see the new product video.
This Persian dish is extremely tasty and straightforward to make, which makes it one of our favourites. We've made this one with a side dish of cauliflower couscous.
The size chart measurements are body measurements. Garments will have further allowance for insulating layers.
For example, if your chest measures 100 cm / 40” you should select size Medium.
If you select a Light Ventile Jacket with a slimmer fit you will have room for a base layer and a light mid-layer under the jacket. If you select the Ventile Parka, which has a looser fit, you will have room for a base layer and a heavier mid layer as well as space for trapped air.
Each size (M, L, XL etc.) come in a regular and long size. The two key differences are "height of back" and arm length.
Chest (1): measured during normal breathing whilst standing erect and the tape-measure passed under the armpits and across the chest.
Back height (2): Measured on your back, from where your back of neck meets your shoulders and down to the level of your navel.
Waist (3): measured at natural waistline, between top of hip bone and lower ribs, just around your navel.
Arms (4): tape-measure your straight arm lifted to a horizontal position. Measure from your neck to your wrist bone. Please note, the garment will reach further than your wrist bone, this point is only used as reference for sizing.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about sizing.