Thanks for visiting. We are open for business. Due to CORVID-19 orders may be a little slower to ship.
The Bino Caddy M19 is an adjustable pouch with a harness for carrying your binoculars on your chest.
It lets you carry your binoculars securely, comfortably and ready for action when you need them.
Binoculars are an essential piece of kit when hunting. But, they can work against if they swing around and get in your way when you need to get your rifle into action.
We built this caddy/harness to help you avoid that. So you can focus on hunting.
Read more below.
Built to help you get faster
Your binoculars snug to your body.
Supports one-hand operation.
Keeps your binoculars free of water and dirt.
You can mount pouches on the harness.
"...The speed and ease of un-holstering them with the magnetic catch made it a convenience and pleasure to use.
And obviously when you're crawling, the binos are well protected and not swinging around yet close to hand. Thoroughly recommended..."
Binoculars shouldn’t get in the way of of stalking and shooting. As hunters we know how frustrating that can be. We built the Bino Caddy M19 to give you the right tool for the job. So you can stay in control and focus on hunting.
Key features include
• Adjustable harness keeps your binoculars close to your body.
• Magnetic buckle to give you fast one-hand operation.
• Adjustable and elasticated caddy keeps your binoculars under control.
• Security straps so you don't have to worry about leaving your binos behind.
• Adjustable and detachable cover to give you perfect fit and clean lenses.
• The harness accepts accessory pouches so you can carry extra gear.
1. Buy the caddy - check the "fit" section below to see if your binoculars fit in the caddy.
2. Receive the parcel - we service customers in the UK, EU, USA, Canada, Australian & New Zealand.
3. Hunt efficiently - enjoy having your binoculars under control so you can focus on hunting.
Durability + Usability
The bino caddy consists of four parts: 1) the caddy, 2) the detachable cover, 3) the detachable closure buckle and 4) the detachable harness. This way you can set up the bino caddy/harness to suit your needs and your binoculars.
We've used high-quality materials so you get a product that does the job well and lasts you a long time.
• 560 dtex (ca 500 deniers) Cordura Classic canvas (Nylon 6.6)
• Nato green with heather effect
• PFC free water-repellancy
• All panels reinforced with 1 mm HDPE sheets
• Fidlock magnetic buckle
• 38 mm / 1 1/2" mil-spec nylon webbing harness
• 10 mm / 3/8" mil-spec nylon security straps
• Heavy duty thread
• Made in the UK
30 days full refund - To make sure you're happy with your purchase.
We pay for 1st return - To give you peace of mind when buying RedKettle gear.
Fair shipping rates - Because we're not here to make money on shipping.
We designed the caddy to work with binoculars that are roughly within the following dimensions:
• Height: 145 mm to 180 mm / 5 6/8" to 7 1/8"
• Width: 120 mm to 135 mm / 4 6/8” to 5 3/8”
• Depth: 50 mm to 80 mm / 2” to 3 1/8”
Binoculars that should match these dimensions include Zeiss RF 8x42 / 10x42, Swarovski RF, SIG Kilo 3000, Vortex Razor HD, Steiner Ranger Ext 10x42, Kahles Helia 8/10x42, Kahles Helia 8/10x42 RF, Leica Geovid 8/10x 42.
Binoculars in the images: Front view is Zeiss RF 10x45. The side view is a pair of SIG Kilo 3000.
Please click here to contact us if you have any questions relating to a particular make and model of binoculars.